[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The MRI waiting game:

keggerz

per Adam Schefter via twitter:

As if it couldn't be worse for Denver. RT @fredman80: @BroncosForums: KOA radio is reporting Moreno has a knee sprain and will get an MRI.28 minutes ago from UberTwitter .
BTW, a knee sprain means a knee tear. Question with Knowshon Moreno is how severe. Hopefully for Denver, not very.26 minutes ago from UberTwitter
Edited by keggerz

not implying nothing's wrong with him, but I was watching that game and he stayed in for IIRC, 5 or 6 plays after he started limping FWIW. I was channel surfing though.

They actually said he hurt it, stayed in and played more plays, and then really hurt it again on the 3rd INT from Orton. He dove to make a tackle on the play and came up gimpy. Hopefully its not Ronnie Brown version 2. Thats the same way he tore his ACL. I think it'll turn out to be minor.

Edited by Primetime9287

They actually said he hurt it, stayed in and played more plays, and then really hurt it again on the 3rd INT from Orton. He dove to make a tackle on the play and game up gimpy. Hopefully its not Ronnie Brown version 2. Thats the same way he tore his ACL. I think it'll turn out to be minor.

Electric Bugaloo

Either way, grade 1...grade 2, this certainly puts a damper on my expectations for him starting the year as the surefire #1. This muddies the situation early on and hopefully Moreno can take control sooner rather than later. Unless of course he's able to rebound very quickly but that could be risky. It's probably likely that he'll miss the 2nd preseason game but I hope he heals up in time to play.

Who is the consensus # 1 dynasty rookie back after Moreno ?

Donald Brown.