[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Madden 10...

Avernus

I planned on not getting this game because I didn't like it for the last 3 years, but yesterday I played it for about 10 minutes and it played really well....

does anyone have anything to say about their experiences playing this game?....especially for the PS3...

I only played it on the 360, not the console that I own.....hopefully they are identical versions...

My 360 has the red ring of death. :wacko:

I haven't messed with it yet, but, the last two times I had to send it to Microsoft. Thankfully, I still have the PS3 and "The Show"

I have both 360 and ps3 but bought it for the ps3 b/c you get free online....I actually think this is the best madden game they ever made...I cant really complain...I think they really took the time to make a good product this year

If any1 has it for ps3 let me know...im always down for a friendly game.

I have both 360 and ps3 but bought it for the ps3 b/c you get free online....I actually think this is the best madden game they ever made...I cant really complain...I think they really took the time to make a good product this year

If any1 has it for ps3 let me know...im always down for a friendly game.

definitely...I just picked it up today....

when I played it yesterday, it just felt right...even if it was only for 20 minutes....

my psn ID is dchesney

the show is friggin amazing...

I pretty much play nothing but sports sims, and "The Show" is easily the best Sport simulation that I've ever played. I am extremely impressed with the PS3. I'm actually considering starting to buy all my games for it, even when my 360 gets repaired.

Fun game so far - player's change of direction is driving me absolutely insane though; I'll catch it and turn up field and my receiver needs to step backwards two yards to turn up field. Just ridiculous.

Hit me up on live if you wanna play or do an online dynasty : kpholmes

It looks pretty good, I still need to train myself from some moves that no longer exist.

Am I missing how to change your primary receiver once you're at the LOS? Anyone...

Picked it up for the PS3 and played a game. I really enjoyed it. I played on the 2nd to highest level and got beat, but, it was a pretty "realistic" game. I love that I can play 15 minute Quarters with accelerated clock and come out with pretty realistic play totals and the game doesn't take that long. It is all about realism in gameplay and statistics, and as someone who has hated the last several versions of Madden, I'm very optimistic on this one.

I did decent with most phases, but, really struggled in the passing game. It seemed the pressure was on me quickly. Of course, I used the Steelers, so, that is pretty realistic, unfortunately.

Edited by Menudo

I did decent with most phases, but, really struggled in the passing game. It seemed the pressure was on me quickly. Of course, I used the Steelers, so, that is pretty realistic, unfortunately.

As far as realistic goes...

I started a franchise with the Raiders and have run about 95% man coverage (similar to their real life proportion) and Asomugha didn't give up a catch until the end of Week 3. That was fun to keep track of.

In other news...

DMC is getting about 8 receptions a game, and DHB's speed is a blast to try and utilize.

The rest of the team sucks though... so that's been rough. Cut Javon Walker and signed Derrick Brooks and Marvin Harrison.

Fun game so far - player's change of direction is driving me absolutely insane though; I'll catch it and turn up field and my receiver needs to step backwards two yards to turn up field. Just ridiculous.

Hit me up on live if you wanna play or do an online dynasty : kpholmes

Dude and when your trying to switch directions with the RB it takes forever and you get dropped behind the line a ton.

I'll add you later today for some games