[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What players boosted their rankings this week

Randall

Did anyone in KC ever explain why they did'nt roll with Thigpen this year? I don't get it.

Maybe, it's just me but I'd love to see Thigpen released and picked up by the Dolphins. With a creative offense I think he could be a heck of a QB. I don't have anyone to compare him to but there is something I like about the way he plays.

This is a great thread. Something like this should pop up after each preseason weekend.

Playas I bumped up after the fist weekend.

L. McCoy - More than a handcuff. He's going to get some time esp. if Westy goes down.

Sage - Always underrated. He's got the accuracy weapons and eight man fronts to post some nice games this year.

Hester - Did Cutler even look to anyone else?

Bills Offense - More plays = More points.

Chris Henry & Carson Palmer - I agree with the above.

I think that Turner Burner just replaced Mojo Drew and Forte as the #2 pick in the draft.

This is a ridiculous statement. Everybody knew Michael Turner was good before he broke off a long run in a preseason game vs. the NFL's worst defense. Anybody that ranks MJD over Michael Turner just knows Michael Turner is fast... thus the nickname ''Turner the burner'' ...but overall they just like MJD a little better for fantasy purposes (i'm one of them) I just don't get how one preseason play would change anybody's mind if they already had MJD ranked above Turner. Samkon Gado broke off a longer run vs. a better pre season defense so where are you ranking him?

Edited by xPattonx

It's tough to take a back-up in the 8th round, not sure I could do it even with Westy.

That's the deal, you have to get over the "handcuff" pick if it is that early. When you pick a system over a player you feel an urgency to handcuff. Noone ever handcuffed Corey Dillon when he was a Bengal. Great numbers for a RB but they were a poor offense as a team. But when you talk about all the points say San Diego will score, then you want L T & Sproles. To me, I like to pick players that stand on their own and don't need an injury to occur in order for playing time.