[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help - Braylon, DeSean or Eddie

canuck

Hey All - I am in keeper league that has 1 point per 3 receptions.

I have the 3rd pick in the 1st round and have to take a WR (only WR I kept was Jennings and the league starts 3WR).

First pick will be Ronnie Brown, second will be either TJ Housh or Braylon (assuming TJ).

That leaves me with: Braylon, DeSean, Eddie, Lee Evans. If TJ is there I will be taking him for sure.

Who should I take?

Leave a link I will answer yours.

Bit of a crapshoot between Braylon & Jackson IMO ... I have never been an Evans fan (too invisible too often) and as good as Royal CAN be, I'm a little concerned about the DEN situation in general at this stage, so would lower him in my rankings unless maybe you'd get his return yards based on your league's scoring system. I guess I'd go with:

1 Jackson

2. Edwards

3. Royal

n/a. Evans

Given your user name ... is Paris Jackson or Jeremaine Copeland available? Kerry Watkins?

Edited by ts