[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rate my team

fantasyfreak

upgrade your wr and qb. Cutler should be your #2 and you need a more wr depth imo. Wayne is a stud, colston is risky. I would package colton and Grant or Gore(I think you said you have Gore) preferebly Gore to get a better wr like Moss maybe?

Thanks. Ya, I'm kinda rolling the dice with Cutler and Colston, but I wonder about trading a solid RB like Gore or Grant for a slight updgrade at WR. I kinda want to see how my bench does (to replace Gore or Grant) before I would do that kind of trade.

Any other thoughts on this or other suggestions?

upgrade your wr and qb. Cutler should be your #2 and you need a more wr depth imo. Wayne is a stud, colston is risky. I would package colton and Grant or Gore(I think you said you have Gore) preferebly Gore to get a better wr like Moss maybe?

Whoa. I'm going to go with the opposite. Your WR depth is awesome. Wayne is solid and Colston has tremendous upside esp. as a #2. Ds.Jax + Coles + Cotch on the bench is perfect. Those are all great wrs.

Cutler isn't great as a #1 QB now that he is in Chicago :wacko: but I like Gore and Portis as your starting running backs along with Olsen at TE (Chicago homer here). I think you have a solid team with your QB being your weak spot.

Whoa. I'm going to go with the opposite. Your WR depth is awesome. Wayne is solid and Colston has tremendous upside esp. as a #2. Ds.Jax + Coles + Cotch on the bench is perfect. Those are all great wrs.

Cutler isn't great as a #1 QB now that he is in Chicago :wacko: but I like Gore and Portis as your starting running backs along with Olsen at TE (Chicago homer here). I think you have a solid team with your QB being your weak spot.

+1, weak at QB but solid everywhere else.

I agree with the majority. QB seems to be your only weak spot. In a 1QB league that's the position to be weak at. If a good fit opens up for a trade you can try to upgrade, but generally I have a hard time trading any of your top 3 RB's for anyone but the top QB's.

Please check out my rate my team post guys.

I agree with the majority. QB seems to be your only weak spot. In a 1QB league that's the position to be weak at. If a good fit opens up for a trade you can try to upgrade, but generally I have a hard time trading any of your top 3 RB's for anyone but the top QB's. I actually like Hassellbeck better than Cutler. If he can stay healthy that is.

Please check out my rate my team post guys.

Thanks for the help. I've got my fingers crossed that Cutler will surprise, but it sounds like I should get some help.

Anybody have any experience with Quarterback by Committee? David Garrard is available on waivers, so I could drop Coles for him. Might be good to play matchups/have an extra guy around. What say you?

Thanks for the help. I've got my fingers crossed that Cutler will surprise, but it sounds like I should get some help.

Anybody have any experience with Quarterback by Committee? David Garrard is available on waivers, so I could drop Coles for him. Might be good to play matchups/have an extra guy around. What say you?

Coles has nice upside, and Cotchery is a likely #1 option so I'd wait to see what type of year Sanchez has before I consider dropping him.

Regardless, I think you can afford to drop Sproles with your other options at RB.

Garrard might be a decent matchup play. I could see him tossing some short passes that MJD takes to the house...