[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Strange Habits

Footballjoe

same with my Wife and if she sneezes once it means she's gettin sick....no chit it's like clockwork have you noticed that Club?
I noticed. :wacko:

I never took notice of this, but it used to drive Marie crazy. She said that I eat one thing on my plate at a time, finish it, then on to the next.

I've always done that as well. Grandma tells me I picked it up from my Grandpa and it always makes me think of him at dinner time.

I'm a two-sneezer & also a Sun sneezer.

I disassemble food in my mouth. Foods like corn, almonds citrus fruit & grapes I like to eat bits at a time. Corn, I'll eat the small seed inside first, then the inside, then the skin. Almonds I eat the skin first then try to split the halves and keep them intact. This drives my wife nuts.

I'm an organization nut. I will rearrange the dishwasher after my wife has loaded it just because I know I can fit more in & still get everything clean. I also like all my shirts to hang facing the same way in my closet.

Also, gravy fries are money! One of my favorite after-hours dishes was Salisbury steak & fries with the gravy poured over the entire dish. Also very good is a French dip with the aus jus poured over the fries. mmmmmmm :drool:

While reading, it seemd like food habits were a common theme so this may be strange, may be the norm: At Thanksgiving, I always mix up my turkey, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and corn into single bit size globs and chomp it down that way.

One of the single best bites of food I can think of.

While reading, it seemd like food habits were a common theme so this may be strange, may be the norm: At Thanksgiving, I always mix up my turkey, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and corn into single bit size globs and chomp it down that way.

I start out eating separately, but as the plate gets muddled up, I end up with that combo.

I noticed. :wacko:

I've always done that as well. Grandma tells me I picked it up from my Grandpa and it always makes me think of him at dinner time.

I'm a two-sneezer & also a Sun sneezer.

I disassemble food in my mouth. Foods like corn, almonds citrus fruit & grapes I like to eat bits at a time. Corn, I'll eat the small seed inside first, then the inside, then the skin. Almonds I eat the skin first then try to split the halves and keep them intact. This drives my wife nuts.

I'm an organization nut. I will rearrange the dishwasher after my wife has loaded it just because I know I can fit more in & still get everything clean. I also like all my shirts to hang facing the same way in my closet.

Also, gravy fries are money! One of my favorite after-hours dishes was Salisbury steak & fries with the gravy poured over the entire dish. Also very good is a French dip with the aus jus poured over the fries. mmmmmmm :drool:

I do that too :D I love when you get a clean split and the inside is really smooth

"This is your trough. Show me how the piggies eat. Be a good boy. Show mommy how the piggies eat. "

A few more strange food ones. I'll eat all the chocolate off all the sides of a KItKat before eating the wafer portion. Pop tarts, I eat the perimeter first, basically everything outside the frosting. When ever I eat black berries I'll eat all the flesh and skin first saving all the small seeds until the end, and then I try to break open the seeds one at a time with my teeth.

When eating I will always eat the vegetables first and the meat last unless the meat is beef then I always eat it first.

Yep. Not matter what the meat.

I also like all my shirts to hang facing the same way in my closet.

I don't care what direction the item faces but all the hangars have to be hung the same direction.

I'll eat all the chocolate off all the sides of a KItKat before eating the wafer portion.

I don't eat KitKats but when I get a Milky Way, that's how I eat it.

:wacko: