[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd pick in 10 team league

LayLow

Standard scoring league. Non-ppr

Options could be

AP

MJD

Forte

LT

Turner

I am leaning MJD seeing as how I think he has the least risk associated to him NOT performing at least as good as last year. Obviously if AP fell, I would take him.

WHAT SAY YOU???

I go with Turner, offecnse will get better, SOS is tougher, but I never use that as a factor because it can change so unpredictably.

He is MONEY at home. Gonzo will open the offense up, QB has a year under the belt. I think he will come close to laadt year's numbers, not quite there but very close.

Plus he will be milking a lot of leads.

MJD, will not produce as he is the ONLY weapon Jax has, you saw what happened to Barber/Gore last year right?

LT is a risky pick but could be guge this year considering his division. S Jackson as well, same reason.

In Non-PPR I probably would go Turner over MJD. I am a tad worried about the amount of punishment he took last year, but I feel he will be a more consistent performer in a Non-PPR. For those that said MJD is the only weapon on Jax, hasn't he been the only offensive weapon for the last 3 years? You can point to Taylor, but teams have been focussing on shutting down the Jax running game for the past 3 years and MJD still keeps producing. He had double digit TD's again last year on a down year for that team. I see Jax being more competitive this year and have MJD #1 on my board for PPR leagues.