[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss or Fitzgerald?

steveack

12 team keeper league with PPR & 1 point for every 10 yards , all the top RB's are being kept but Moss & Fitz will be there when I pick. Both are studs but Moss has Brady back but Fitz has a much easier schedule during the playoff weeks but also has Warner coming off surgery and about to start collecting his social security checks and I don't think Lienhart (if he even gets the #2 job) can get it done. What you all think?

Depends on how your keeper league works. Either can be considered the #1 WR this year. Fitz is 6 years younger so if you can keep him after this year as well then you need to go Fitz. If you can't keep either player next year then maybe you can go Moss if you think he will have a better season but in a PPR league Fitz is the better choice most likely and this comes from a huge Randy Moss fan. Personally I would take Moss because he is my favorite player but I think Fitz is the guy you want to keep. You really can't go wrong so take you want they are 1A and 1B this year at WR.