[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 5th Pick?

Capt. Stanky

You guys are forgetting about Chris Johnson of Tennessee. A lot of people have been moving him up to 5. But, when drafting you have to look at how many players you start and how many you have to have on your team.

In my league I have to start 1 QB 3 RB 4 WR/TE 1 kicker 1 defense

I must have on my team 2 QB 5 RB 6 WR/TE 2 Kickers 2 Defenses

If he only starts 2 RB 3 WR, then the way you draft changes.

Personally everyone is going to have the top 10 be different.

For me, I was trying to figure out who 5 and 6 would be after the first 4 (AP, MJD, Forte and Turner)

LT is a risk at his age. LT hasn't lasted a whole season and the past few years. Stephen Jackson is now completely healthy, but the Rams are terrible and the line is terrible. Going with a WR or QB this early is crazy. Look at the people that drafted Brady in the 1st round last year. WR's, you could grab a really good WR in the 2nd round. If it was me, the safe pick is Johnson, and the risk pick is LT. LT has a little more upside because of getting TD's, but Johnson is very explosive. Their could even be an argument for DeAngelo Williams at 5 also. I really have to move Jackson down, unless things get better with St. Louis.

I always say go with your gut, be be smart about it.

Round 1

1. Adrian Peterson McLovin

2. Michael Turner BKsSundaySte...

3. Maurice Jones-Drew Smokeman

4. Matt Forte Donkey Bong

5. LaDainian Tomlinson Viva La Pontiff

6. Larry Fitzgerald The Common Loon

7. Steven Jackson Choice Hops ...

8. Brian Westbrook T. Boone

9. Peyton Manning RicksRaiders

10. Tom Brady Cleveland St...

11. Drew Brees 72 oz Sirloin

12. Steve Slaton BML Champ

Round 2

1. Chris Johnson BML Champ

2. Brandon Jacobs 72 oz Sirloin

3. Randy Moss Cleveland St...

4. Marion Barber RicksRaiders

5. DeAngelo Williams T. Boone

6. Andre Johnson Choice Hops ...

7. Clinton Portis The Common Loon

8. Calvin Johnson Viva La Pontiff

9. Frank Gore Donkey Bong

10. Reggie Wayne Smokeman

11. Aaron Rodgers BKsSundaySte...

12. Greg Jennings McLovin

This is how

You guys are forgetting about Chris Johnson of Tennessee. A lot of people have been moving him up to 5. But, when drafting you have to look at how many players you start and how many you have to have on your team.

In my league I have to start 1 QB 3 RB 4 WR/TE 1 kicker 1 defense

I must have on my team 2 QB 5 RB 6 WR/TE 2 Kickers 2 Defenses

If he only starts 2 RB 3 WR, then the way you draft changes.

Personally everyone is going to have the top 10 be different.

For me, I was trying to figure out who 5 and 6 would be after the first 4 (AP, MJD, Forte and Turner)

LT is a risk at his age. LT hasn't lasted a whole season and the past few years. Stephen Jackson is now completely healthy, but the Rams are terrible and the line is terrible. Going with a WR or QB this early is crazy. Look at the people that drafted Brady in the 1st round last year. WR's, you could grab a really good WR in the 2nd round. If it was me, the safe pick is Johnson, and the risk pick is LT. LT has a little more upside because of getting TD's, but Johnson is very explosive. Their could even be an argument for DeAngelo Williams at 5 also. I really have to move Jackson down, unless things get better with St. Louis.

I always say go with your gut, be be smart about it.

what are you talking about? I don't think LT missed a regular season game let alone 1 fantasy week in years...............

i might have my ppr glasses on at the moment but:

gore. no doubt. id even take him before turner. i have no clue why hes slipping towards the end of the 2nd.

bad?

o-line: really? hes already proved he can run behind the oline he has, and the development of chilo and staley, along with the addition of marvel only means good things.

good?

schedule

moran norris is back

OC jimmy raye

young black and gifted

improved passing game

no RBBC

etc.

etc.

etc.