[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to keep?

I can either keep Maurice Jones Drew and lose my 1st round pick or I can keep Stephen Jackson and lose my 13th round pick. I will draft in the 3rd position and in our league we give 1 point per reception. I know that Maurice Jones Drew will probably have a better year and Stephen Jackson is injury prone but I'm not sure what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Yes, that is Stephen Jackson from St. Louis. He is only going to cost me a 13th pick becuase someone dropped him towards the end of last season since he got hurt so I picked him off of waivers.

With the poeple that everyone else is keeping I think I think that MJD will definately go #1 or #2.

Thanks for the advise.

I can either keep Maurice Jones Drew and lose my 1st round pick or I can keep Stephen Jackson and lose my 13th round pick. I will draft in the 3rd position and in our league we give 1 point per reception. I know that Maurice Jones Drew will probably have a better year and Stephen Jackson is injury prone but I'm not sure what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

I would keep Jackson, and with the 3rd pick get Michael Turner or Matt Forte. It is a win win for you