[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brand New & Need Advice

wallst10004

I've never played Fantasy fooball before. I think I have a basic understanding of the game but I have a lot of questions.

Is there a book or a really good resource availabe to a beginner?

Has anyone ever heard of playing fantasy football by drafting former players to play past games? Does this even make sense? They claim that they are going to play the regular game starting in a few weeks and the past players version in a few months.

These guys have been playing together for 8 years and now I'm being added becaue one of the guys dropped out. I don't know where to start.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by wallst10004

Has anyone ever heard of playing fantasy football by drafting former players to play past games? Does this even make sense?

No...and no.

Get you a good cheat sheet. Understand the league rules and points system. Learn as you go. You'll be a seasoned veteran after several weeks.

Get your scoring rules, lineup requirements, draft order, roster size, etc.

Bring that info here and we can try help you with a basic strategy pertinent to your particular situation.

otherwise, a decent cheat sheet and like Double Agent says, just pay attention, ask questions here and learn, learn learn