[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Impressions from Mon night games

BeeR

JAX/MIA: Pennington looked like crap if anyone cares - Ginn looked really good IMO and so did R Williams.

NYG/CAR: Carr looked great.

:wacko: Seriously I haven't seen much of it - impressions anyone?

No he didn't, what game were you watching?

Why is D-Williams ADP 11 again ? Why is everyone so down on him ?

I mean I have never seen a 20 TD guy ever get such none love as Williams this year.

I know Stewart is there and stuff and I know Williams most likely won't repeat but Stewart is banged up again and Williams has high end talent it just took Carolina figuring out Foster sucks to let him have his shot.

I would take Williams at 11 every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I mean I have never seen a 20 TD guy ever get such none love as Williams this year.

I know Stewart is there and stuff and I know Williams most likely won't repeat but Stewart is banged up again and Williams has high end talent it just took Carolina figuring out Foster sucks to let him have his shot.

I would too and I think everyone on here knows how I feel about DWill (I think he's an elite RB). But his schedule this season scares me a bit. I just hope I don't have a draft position where I have to make a decsion on him because this year that schedule really worries me. I'm not worried about JStew because I know DWill is gonna be the workhorse - only the schedule scares me.

Passed on him at pick 13 in a 16 team ppr BOTH draft today.

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Passed on him at pick 13 in a 16 team ppr BOTH draft today.

I saw him there at 2.04 and couldn't pass him up....

he's like a younger Westy that's better at running between the tackles....

..either that or he has better run blocking...

Oh yeah, and back to the topic.

NYG running game looks great, as does Eli. I think Eli is gonna break from his 23 TDs per year real soon - if not this year because of all the new WRs he has to adapt to, then next year he will throw 30+.

I wouldn't complain :wacko:, I thought almost everyone except for Woodson looked good. I really was disappointed when they took Bomar out for Woodson on that last 2 minute drill...the offense just sputtered when he was in there. Clint Sintim is a beast...