[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Should I KEEP

Phazool

Rodgers out easy IMO. QBs are just too easy to find.

I'd probably lean CJ, even though I think SJax has a very good chance to outperform him this year, CJ is only heading in to his second year and has shown that he is a solid contributor to the passing game. His biggest downside is the potential lack of goalline carries eating into his TD total.

I like S Jax simpy for the reason that S Jax has a better schedule and a new offense tailored to be like Philly's and how they use Westbrook. I know that CJ has only been in the league 1 year and has a career ahead of him. That said, the only sure thing you can play for is this year....not 5 years down the line. Maybe CJ get a career ending injury....maybe he breaks Emmits record.....you cannot and will not ever know that. What yo do know is what these guys are facing this year.

Rodgers out easy IMO. QBs are just too easy to find.

I'd probably lean CJ, even though I think SJax has a very good chance to outperform him this year, CJ is only heading in to his second year and has shown that he is a solid contributor to the passing game. His biggest downside is the potential lack of goalline carries eating into his TD total.

I agree with this post completely.

CJ has more upside and the O-line in St. Louis did not get any better. It doesn't matter what offensive system you have if you have no one run or pass block.