[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 spot in 12 team league

FBI

I'm in a 12 team 2 player max keeper leauge with the same scoring with ppr. I'm keeping Brady and Andre Johnson so if Brady and Moss would fall to you then I would probably take them. Just know that you are going to need to get the right rb's from the 3rd or 4th tier. I am drafting 11th and it is going to be a challenge on which way to go and who to pick in that 3rd round. You need difference makers to be succesful and unless you get lucky you are not going to get that at the running back position.

Performance scoring 6pts all td's including passing which is one reason I was shooting for a moss/brady combo.

Would it be better to go wr/wr and grab another qb later on?

Do you get bonus points for having the combo as oppossed to any other set of WR or QB even if from different teams? If not, than targeting a particular player is not a great idea, you have to focus on best available.

Assuming you only start one QB, and all else is fairly typical as far as starting lineups go, and also assuming your yardage set up is fairly typical (1 per 10 rush/rec and 1 per 25 or so pass), then QB value, even with 6 pts per TD, is not that high. Do you have PPR scoring? WR/WR is becoming a more legitimate option, however, depending on lineup requirements, RB/WR or WR/RB are also valid approaches. Comes down to tiering and adjusting to the flow of the draft.