[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre on his way to MN to sign?

CaP'N GRuNGe

For a note of finishes, if 2 teams are vying for first, they would finish 1st and 2nd. The next on the list would be 3rd, not 2nd and so on.

Oops. Me bad. Too excited to type...LOL.

1 / 2 Vikes-Pack

3. Chicago

4. Detroit

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tought when he signed with the Jets it was a bad thing for the franchise. This is even worse for Minny. Favre divided the

Jets locker room, coaches and even the FO. Same thing will happen in Minny.

+1

This team needed a game manager at QB...minimize mistakes, throw a deep ball every now and again to keel the defenses honest and off ADP's back. This is a colossal mistake by Minny.

What in their entire body of work in the NFL makes you disagree?

Just do. I've always liked Rosenfels when he's had his chances and I think Favre is washed up.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to look at their respective bodies of work to form an opinion based on the "here and now". Has zero relevance whatsoever IMO.

What was, was. And that's all I think about Favre. He's a "was".

:wacko:

Brett Favre - QB - Retired Posted 8/18/09 12:36pm et Tweet this news item!

ESPN reports Brett Favre has a slight tear in his rotator cuff. The Minnesota Vikings, however, are aware of the injury.

Huddle Up: While players like Bernard Berrian and Adrian Peterson deserve an upgrade based on this news (Peterson is probably now the No. 1 overall Fantasy pick), beware of Favre's shoulder problem. It caused him to fade dramatically toward the end of last season, and that could very well happen again.

Just do. I've always liked Rosenfels when he's had his chances and I think Favre is washed up.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to look at their respective bodies of work to form an opinion based on the "here and now". Has zero relevance whatsoever IMO.

What was, was. And that's all I think about Favre. He's a "was".

And a journeyman QB like Rosenfels is a never was and Jackson is a never will be.

And a journeyman QB like Rosenfels is a never was and Jackson is a never will be.

I'll agree to disgaree. Best I can do.

If given the choice between Favre and Rosenfels today, I'd take Rosenfels 100 times out of a 100.

Favre over Jackson though. I'll give you that one.

:wacko:

Brett Favre - QB - Retired Posted 8/18/09 12:36pm et Tweet this news item!

ESPN reports Brett Favre has a slight tear in his rotator cuff. The Minnesota Vikings, however, are aware of the injury.

Huddle Up: While players like Bernard Berrian and Adrian Peterson deserve an upgrade based on this news (Peterson is probably now the No. 1 overall Fantasy pick), beware of Favre's shoulder problem. It caused him to fade dramatically toward the end of last season, and that could very well happen again.

The Jets might have even made the colossal mistake of bringing Favre back for 2009, but he refused to get that shoulder fixed, and his arm is no where near as strong as it used to be. Minny just tanked their whole season.

The Jets might have even made the colossal mistake of bringing Favre back for 2009, but he refused to get that shoulder fixed, and his arm is no where near as strong as it used to be. Minny just tanked their whole season.

You, as a Jets fan, know this! :wacko:

Between the salary, the issues this is bound to cause in the locker room, the alienation of and utter lack of faith in the QB's already on the roster, the arm problems he's had and may still have, and the 20 or so turnovers he will be credited for, you somehow think Rovers is wrong on this?

In what way is this a good move?

What I said was no secret, it was widely reported here in NY. He even talked about how he had to learn his arm could not do the things he used to command it to do. Watching the games, as he said himself, it was obvious his arm was wearing down. The Jets insisted he get it scoped... he refused. :D Maybe you should do a little more research before you call someone out.

Mark my words. This is the beginning of the end of the Vikings in Minnesota.

First bad game he will get booed loudly. Childress will get booed even more then before. It will be only a matter of time before the Wilfs start to get booed for their part in all this as well. That's all the reason they will need to pack up the team and move to LA.