[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you think of Bus Cook?

Savage Beatings

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Bus Cook?

• He's only been doing what a good Agent must do by obfuscating the truth.
    • He's a liar with no integrity. Regarldess of his profession he can't be good.
    • He really didn't know what was going on at all, which means he's most likely incompetent.

Just wondering what you all think of Favre's Agent, Bus Cook throughout all of this off-season drama. Is it all just part of the game to continually deceive people in professional sports?

Here are the options as I see them... either he is a liar, and that actually makes him a good Agent... or he is a liar and that makes him a bad person and a bad Agent, or he is a bumbling dip who really didn't know the answers to the most basic of questions about his client.

Now I realize that Cook isn't the only one who was possilby playing games with the truth (Favre and Childress to name a few played the same games as well) but I'm interested in the general perception of Cook in particular here. What do you think?

Either a bald-faced liar or completely incompetent.

I went with incompetent, because he LOOKED incompetent. Any good agent will avoid looking incompetent.