[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUGE TRADE! What to do?!

cnsfrk009

Whats up guys, i was just offered a blockbuster….it's a PPR league and i have jones-drew and barber at running back

I’m giving up calvin johnson and eddie royal…and getting TJ housh, Brian Westbrook, and Santana Moss

I wanna do it, but I just love calvin, hes an animal…WHAT TO DO! haha

sorry about the wrong forum, first time here. but we start QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,Flex,Flex

so i would basically be comparing....

Schaub,roy williams, tj housh, jones-drew, westbrook, dallas clark, marion barber, santana with ray rice, jonathon stewart, donald brown, breaston, ginn, boss and favre on the bench

to schaub, calvin, roy, jones drew, barber, clark, rice, royal, then the afformentioned.

Whats up guys, i was just offered a blockbuster….it's a PPR league and i have jones-drew and barber at running back

I’m giving up calvin johnson and eddie royal…and getting TJ housh, Brian Westbrook, and Santana Moss

I wanna do it, but I just love calvin, hes an animal…WHAT TO DO! haha

Calvin Johnson is a top three WR, and Eddie Royal is a ppr monster.

Housh is a wildcard, but in my mind is lesser than Eddie Royal.

Santana Moss is a headache of the highest kind fantasy wise. You know he's going to kill Dallas, but what else?

And as awesome as Westbrook is, he's wearing down a lot earlier than usual.

You have safer proven commodities than what he's giving up. Stand pat.

Don't be so excited to do a trade...more offers will certainly come, and go. It's still preseason, way too early to screw your team with a bad trade.

I don't know how many Rbs you start so I assume 2. Why get Westbrook, he's clearly on the wrong side of his career, coming off two offseason surgeries and you have MJD, who will outperform Westy this year and Barder, who unless you mean Tiki will probably also outscore Westy.

Housh and Moss are not worth giving up Calvin and Royal.

Bottom line, you are downgrading your WRs and getting a RB you don't need and shouldn't want. look for a waiver wire WR to replace royal if he doesn't play well early, there are some every year.

Absolutely, good spin on things. IT's a keeper league too, and i got Calvin first pick in the 3RD ROUND. So good info thanks for the help! I also like my bench depth with ray rice, jonathon stewart, donald brown, breaston, ginn, favre, and boss. thanks again!

Edited by cnsfrk009

Absolutely, good spin on things. IT's a keeper league too, and i got Calvin first pick in the 3RD ROUND. So good info thanks for the help! I also like my bench depth with ray rice, jonathon stewart, donald brown, breaston, ginn, favre, and boss. thanks again!

I felt it was a bad trade before I knew it was a keeper league. No way do you trade Royal/Calvin in a PPR. Someone would have to give you a kings ransom.