Draft question

babjeck

I love them both, but I guess I would go with Chris Johnson because he's ranked higher and has already proven he's the man and the future in Tenn. Pierre Thomas was a beast the last 6 games of last season, but there's still a slight question mark. Very slight as far as I'm concerned. I think they are both close, but I think I might like Chris Johnson better in PPR. A very slight edge for Chris if I had to choose.

I love them both, but I guess I would go with Chris Johnson because he's ranked higher and has already proven he's the man and the future in Tenn. Pierre Thomas was a beast the last 6 games of last season, but there's still a slight question mark. Very slight as far as I'm concerned. I think they are both close, but I think I might like Chris Johnson better in PPR. A very slight edge for Chris if I had to choose.

I agree with all of the above.

Chris Johnson hands down!!

If you're in a PPR league this shouldn't even be a question. Also, look at the divisions. The Titans play in the AFC South where they play against the Texans twice (no defense), my Colts who haven't been able to stop the run for the last 10 years, and an above average Jacksonville team.

The Saints on the other hand are gonna be the Cardinals of last year. While they will have a slightly better run game, they're gonna be all about Brees and his 500 receivers he has there. Plus they play against a decent Falcon's run defense, a tough Tampa defense and a tough Panthers defense.

If you had your choice between C. Johnson Teen or Pierre NO which one would you take, and why? My worry is about LaDale getting the ball at the goal line.

Lucky for me I have bith of them on my team, but if I had to choose one, it would be Johnson. Esp. in a keeper league because LenDale will be gone from TENN next season.