[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

cnsfrk009

What's up guys, I play in a PPR league that starts QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,FLEX,FLEX.

Currently I have

Schaub

Calvin

Roy Williams

Jones-Drew

Barber(Marion lol)

Clark

Eddie Royal

Ray Rice/Jonathon Stewart

Bench: Ted Ginn, Steve Breaston, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kevin Boss, Favre, Donald Brown

I just got offered Ryan Grant for Jonathon Stewart and Steve Breasotn and accepted it I think with a no-brainer. Given Stewart's injuries and committee with deangelo, plus his brutal schedule in the playoffs and overall (31st ranked for a RB) I went with it. I have good wideout depth and now 3 #1 backs. I realize grant isn't the best ppr back, but neither is stewart. I was looking to pick up a WR on the waiver wire obviously

My top targets in order are: Josh Morgan, Steve Smith(NYG), Nate Washington, Greg Camarillo, and then another crop of Meachem, Davone Bess, Kevin Curtis and Nate Burleson.

Thanks for the input to whoever answers! Greatly appreciated

Yeah, that sounds like a good trade for you, Grant is a clear starter without a RBBC. Breaston has some upside but I think you can afford the hit even though I don't really see a lot of WR depth on your bench. I'd pick up Steve Smith. Also, I'd drop the backup TE and pick up a high upside WR. You could even consider giving up the backup QB, in a 10-team league backups can be had off the waiver wire.

-Heroes

Yeah that's true. I will have only ted ginn and then the waiver wire pickup as my backup wideouts. But I like my RB depth to use as trade bait/flex position. I'm thinking of picking up Steve Smith, then dropping either Boss or Favre(who I know will be picked up) and picking up someone like Josh Morgan.