Warrick Dunn to Eagles or Seahawks?

Medal of Honor

http://www.nfltouchdown.com/seahawks-not-d...b-warrick-dunn/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/238847-...rb-warrick-dunn

As a Seahawks fan I would be excited to see them pick him up. We could use another option at RB, since Julius Jones is so crappy, and our team is going to run the ball more this year. He's also got experience working with Knapp and Mora and Duckett and the West Coast Offense - all nice things that make him a great fit.

As a fantasy football player it effects my common sleeper pick of Julius Jones in late draft rounds, because this would most certainly effect his value negatively.

I'm interested to see how it shakes out, post here if you hear anything.

Edit: Dunn is 34 years old.

Edited by Medal of Honor

They already have one in McCoy.

then think of dunn as an insurance policy on the rookie who's never played a down in the NFL. I'm sure they hope that if westbrook is out, mccoy steps in and takes the bulk of the work. but if he struggles at all, it wouldn't be bad to have a guy like dunn in the fold.

then think of dunn as an insurance policy on the rookie who's never played a down in the NFL. I'm sure they hope that if westbrook is out, mccoy steps in and takes the bulk of the work. but if he struggles at all, it wouldn't be bad to have a guy like dunn in the fold.

Agreed.

I can understand why Philly would be interested in Dunn because his skill set is similar to Westbrook and McCoy. However, isn't it time the Eagles get a power RB to convert those 3rd and shorts or run out the clock at the end of games? Why must they have a bunch of 200lb. RB's all the time? I think Edge would be a great pick up for them and solidify their RB attack.

I can understand why Philly would be interested in Dunn because his skill set is similar to Westbrook and McCoy. However, isn't it time the Eagles get a power RB to convert those 3rd and shorts or run out the clock at the end of games? Why must they have a bunch of 200lb. RB's all the time? I think Edge would be a great pick up for them and solidify their RB attack.

Did you see Edge in the power back role for Az? :wacko: