[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick

i_am_the_swammi

Being discussed all over the Philly talk shows right now is the report out of the NY Post (not the best source) that Vick was seen drinking vodka in a bar this weekend....an action that clearly violates his parole condition that states "No drugs or alcohol can be consumed".

if true, can the guy really, really, really be this stupid?

trying to find a link....will post.

Vick was seen drinking vodka in a bar this weekend....an action that clearly violates his parole condition that states "No drugs or alcohol can be consumed".

That's going to be extremely hard to prove. They can't really test him, as it's long gone from his system and he can say it was water. I doubt anything comes of this.

Nothing on NYPost.com about this. On WIP they are talking about Vick sucking as a QB but nothing about him drinking.

MIke Missinelli on 950ESPN broke the story. Also posted it on his Facebook page and Tweeted it. Now its not even on his FB page. I wonder if he removed it until it is more than a rumor?

:wacko:

MIke Missinelli on 950ESPN broke the story. Also posted it on his Facebook page and Tweeted it. Now its not even on his FB page. I wonder if he removed it until it is more than a rumor?

That guy should get fired...talk about messing with a man's livelihood...

Edited by gandalas

:D And all you guys who think following a bunch of tweets from beat reporters/NFL players give you and edge this year I am laughing at you all year long.

You'll be chasing rumors so fast you'll end up dropping someone based on a scoop htat's non-existant.

Have fun with that!

:wacko: And all you guys who think following a bunch of tweets from beat reporters/NFL players give you and edge this year I am laughing at you all year long.

You'll be chasing rumors so fast you'll end up dropping someone based on a scoop htat's non-existant.

Have fun with that!

that tweet stuff doesn't even exist to me.....I can't stand it..

:wacko: And all you guys who think following a bunch of tweets from beat reporters/NFL players give you and edge this year I am laughing at you all year long.

Have fun with that!

spotting again today, Pope?

I don't see how a judge can tell you you can't drink a legal substance like vodka, but whatever.

Point is, if it's in his parole terms, he's an idiot for drinking in public. If you have to drink, do it in the privacy of your home.

It's a part of many if not all parole discharges. I have low friends in high places and it's been a part of their parole. Did they take a drink from time to time? Yes, but it was still a part of their parole conditions. As far as Vick drinking, who really cares. The only reason you know is because of his circumstances. And yes, he would certainly be stupid enough.

Edited by jgcoach