[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos, Marshall and McDaniels

Slugs3511

With Cutler already being traded and Marshall obviously highly upset, anybody hear or know of what will come of this matter with inside information?

I mean how many players can be unhappy with a coach that did not even coach his first game? Is this going to pan out for the Broncos or will he be in another uniform come the beginning of the season too?

With Cutler already being traded and Marshall obviously highly upset, anybody hear or know of what will come of this matter with inside information?

What will become of what matter with inside information?

Are you asking if someone here has inside information on this matter?

Your English could improve.

:wacko:

PS - Everyone here thinks Childress is a better HC than McDufus.

PPS - Nobody here (or otherwise) could tell you definitively what will (or won't) happen here. Why? Primarily because McDaniels is no rocket scientist and because Marshall is not particularly predictable.

Marshall is not particularly predictable.

Actually, Marshall has been VERY predictable...OFF the field. I predict Marshall gets himself in trouble again before the season is thru. I also think that if Denver can get rid of the cornerstone QB, they can/should do the same with this headache.

But that's me...and I have NO inside information. The only inside info I wish I ever had was on Berkshire Hathaway.

I mean how many players can be unhappy with a coach that did not even coach his first game? Is this going to pan out for the Broncos or will he be in another uniform come the beginning of the season too?

I think that as long as McDaniels comes out and wins his first preseason game, showing that Orton was a smart trade and that his game plan on offense and defense is solid, things will turn around and the team will solidify under him. And that shouldn't be hard to do against the 49ers.

I think that as long as McDaniels comes out and wins his first preseason game, showing that Orton was a smart trade and that his game plan on offense and defense is solid, things will turn around and the team will solidify under him. And that shouldn't be hard to do against the 49ers.

Welcome to the huddle.

here

Muck.....quit harassing the newbies. :D

I think he was saying.....has anyone heard of or know of.......what will happen.

Or......has anyone HERE HEARD anything? :wacko:

Not.....does anyone HERE know. :D

Edited by SteelBunz

From SI Truth and Rumors, so take with a grain of salt:

Brandon Marshall's behavior during practice Wednesday morning and his comments afterward make two things clear: The disgruntled wide receiver still wants out of Denver, and he is not ready to play in a game. In a candid interview after practice, Marshall admitted he has "trust issues" and is "not being close at all" to grasping the Broncos' offensive playbook. The result is that the rift between the Broncos and their star wideout that began in the spring appears to be growing wider as the regular season draws closer.

Denver really needs to get rid of this guy...what a freakin tool.

From SI Truth and Rumors, so take with a grain of salt:

Brandon Marshall's behavior during practice Wednesday morning and his comments afterward make two things clear: The disgruntled wide receiver still wants out of Denver, and he is not ready to play in a game. In a candid interview after practice, Marshall admitted he has "trust issues" and is "not being close at all" to grasping the Broncos' offensive playbook. The result is that the rift between the Broncos and their star wideout that began in the spring appears to be growing wider as the regular season draws closer.

Denver really needs to get rid of this guy...what a freakin tool.

Could be even worse-

Newsday's Bob Glauber believes (gut feeling) Brandon Marshall will be suspended by the Broncos for conduct detrimental to the team, as reported via his Twitter account. http://twitter.com/BobGlauber/status/3427508710

He commented on how this situation reminds him of the Owens situation when he was with Philly.

I know, more Twitter B.S. We'll see though as this is believable.

Rumor surfaced here in Philly that, due to the Eagles needing a starting TE, there is talk that they would send Sheldon Brown, Kevin Curtis, and a 3rd round pick next year to Denver for Marshall and Sheffler.

Like BS, but sure is interesting to think about. Interesting that the rumor did specificially mention a 3rd round pick.

I wonder if Marshall would feel bad if the kid was fired and lost his crappy $25,000 a year job?

When it comes to money, many of these athletes disgust me to no end when so many people are struggling to get by and they bitch and complain that they need more millions.

Are the struggling people going to be any better off if the owner pockets the money than they are when the athletes hold out and get it?

Welcome to the huddle

here

Wrong. "Hear" was properly spelled. Dumbass.

That's not the point. The point is two fold:

1. stop whining in public about how your millions aren't enough.

2. don't step on the little people to try to make even more money.

Million dollar bitches.

You uptight dinosaur. According to today's high standards, he hasn't committed a felony, therefore he's a swell guy! (or at least "not so bad") :D:D