[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Issue

bigmike99s

So i am in a 12 team league... I draft in the 4th position... we have a keep league were you keep a minimum of 2 players and a max of 4 players... now my options of keepers are maurice jones drew, chris johnson, jason witten, tj housmanzadah.. i also have lendale white, darren sproles, and matt ryan which i have pretty much ruled out....now i am thinkin keep drew, johnson and draft in the 3rd.... i am torn between that option and also keeping witten or possibly keepin witten and housh.... what are your thoughts. its not a ppr league

So i am in a 12 team league... I draft in the 4th position... we have a keep league were you keep a minimum of 2 players and a max of 4 players... now my options of keepers are maurice jones drew, chris johnson, jason witten, tj housmanzadah.. i also have lendale white, darren sproles, and matt ryan which i have pretty much ruled out....now i am thinkin keep drew, johnson and draft in the 3rd.... i am torn between that option and also keeping witten or possibly keepin witten and housh.... what are your thoughts. its not a ppr league

Sounds like you automatically give up your first and second rounders in exchange for keeping 2 players...is this the case? I am thinking definitely keep MJD but see what other WR's may be available. If you can snag a top WR with a 2nd rounder, do that instead of keeping CJ. It's a non-PPR, so he takes a little hit.