[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 most annoying types of Facebookers

whomper

:wacko:

How about all you dummies that were doing the Dos Equis guy things...as if that isn't the biggest rip off of the Chuck Norris stuff!

There is this chick in my friends list that is absolutely a "many status updates a day" type of person and about the most bitter person I think I haven't known (she would email me after mass emailings from a mutual friend). And she wonders why she doesn't get multiple dates, etc...geesh.

I will say, I do like Facebook. I don't necessarily want to sit down and talk to someone I knew in high school for an hour, but I genuinely am interested in a snapshot of how they are doing.

Dos equis was a rip off of Chuck Norris but funny as hell

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I go to my FB account right after reading this one minute ago and the first thing I read from my SIL. "Puddy's SIL wishes life was easier sometimes".

I have too many FB friends that post this stuff so I'm going to post the f'n article as my status in hopes that they read it and take action (like unfriending me). :wacko:

I have about 25 friends I dont remember at all. I have unfriended people that sent me friend requests a 2nd time. One girl I went to grammar school with that updates 10 times a day about her baby daughter

baby took a dump

baby smiled

I love my baby

Baby visiting her cousin

I have another friend that does mobile update pictures of herself every day. Just looks like a cell phone shot of her face once a day. I enjoy FB but this article nailed it. Some people take it too seriously.

I have another friend that does mobile update pictures of herself every day. Just looks like a cell phone shot of her face once a day.

You should suggest that she takes a picture of her ass every day, that would be much more original.

You should suggest that she takes a picture of her ass every day, that would be much more original.

:wacko: For some reason that cracked me up

Here's today's status..

...I have made it this far and all that I am going through, will only make me stronger...right?? There is light at the end of the tunnel...??

I would reply with:

"No, you're not getting stronger. You're just complaining louder."

Is it possible to join facebook, set it up so nobody can find you, yet I can still look at all your hot sisters?

just join and be done with it...that way you can post your pic in your wife beater attending the Chiefs/Royals games :wacko:

Is it possible to join facebook, set it up so nobody can find you, yet I can still look at all your hot sisters?

you actually can set it up so that your name doesn't come up in searches and you're essentially invisible to people looking for you. you can add others, they just can't add you.