[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie sleepers

Randall

One of mine...

For those of us who like Dominique Edison...

Jim Wyatt and Gary Estwick, from the Tennessean, report wide receiver Dominique Edison, a sixth-round selection, has caught nearly every ball thrown his way at training camp, putting pressure on the three players ahead of him --- Lavelle Hawkins, Chris Davis and Paul Williams. The mix of good hands and 4.36 speed has impressed offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger. "Dominique is one guy who's come out here every day and gotten better," Heimerdinger said. "You look for that in camp."

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090820.../908200365/1027

One of mine...

For those of us who like Dominique Edison...

Jim Wyatt and Gary Estwick, from the Tennessean, report wide receiver Dominique Edison, a sixth-round selection, has caught nearly every ball thrown his way at training camp, putting pressure on the three players ahead of him --- Lavelle Hawkins, Chris Davis and Paul Williams. The mix of good hands and 4.36 speed has impressed offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger. "Dominique is one guy who's come out here every day and gotten better," Heimerdinger said. "You look for that in camp."

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090820.../908200365/1027

Who in the heck are Lavelle Hawkins, Chris Davis and Paul Williams?

Good news about the kid.

GO DUDLEY GUICE! I know, deeper sleeper, but awesome name.

My concern with TEN is how many catches will these guys actually have. I see less than 300 completiions for the season. You figure some to the RBs, some to the TEs and there goes 100+ catches. The #1 WR will probably have less than 70 catches.

Anothere talented rookie.

This would be my depth chart if 5(and 1 returner) are kept.

Justin Gage, Nate Washington, Kenny Britt, Dominique Edison, Dudley Guice, Mark Jones (KR/PR).

Hawkins was Desean Jackson's teammate at Cal.

Anothere talented rookie.

This would be my depth chart if 5(and 1 returner) are kept.

Justin Gage, Nate Washington, Kenny Britt, Dominique Edison, Dudley Guice, Mark Jones (KR/PR).

Hawkins was Desean Jackson's teammate at Cal.

I just can't take anyone from Tennessee. Too much inconsistency with Kerry Collins. He manages the game well, but you never know when one of those guys will have a big game.

I just can't take anyone from Tennessee. Too much inconsistency with Kerry Collins. He manages the game well, but you never know when one of those guys will have a big game.

Or he hasn't had anyone talented enough to catch passes consistently. I wouldn't put this on Collins.

Gage 46%

Hawkins 58%

McCareins 42.5 %

Paul Williams 33%

Brandon Jones 66%

Scaife 66%

Crumpler 60%

Edited by Randall