[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second Year of Fantasy and was hoping for some help with a cheat sheet.

chocula

This is my second year and I know tat my draft from last year could have used some help.

I am hoping to find a cheat sheet that I can download into Excel that i can use to move some players around. I may want to change some rankings and such.

If that is not possible, which do most of the experts here think would be one of the best cheat sheets for me to use?

I have done a ton of research, looked at mock drafts, and see that there a bunch of player lists, but am hoping someone can recommend one for me.

Thanks,

Just use the customizable ones here from the huddle. Input your league scoring as close as possible and voila, sheets customized to your scoring system. Just paste into Excel and do a little formatting if you want to make your own adjustments to them.

The other option is to do a search on the main forum for the WTd AVG Spreasheet created by rhino. A very powerful tool that includes projections from multiple sites, allows you to weight them accordingly, and if I recall correctly, may have a section for you to input your own projections. Again, you can customize to your scoring setup and lineup requirements.

Just use the customizable ones here from the huddle. Input your league scoring as close as possible and voila, sheets customized to your scoring system. Just paste into Excel and do a little formatting if you want to make your own adjustments to them.

The other option is to do a search on the main forum for the WTd AVG Spreasheet created by rhino. A very powerful tool that includes projections from multiple sites, allows you to weight them accordingly, and if I recall correctly, may have a section for you to input your own projections. Again, you can customize to your scoring setup and lineup requirements.

Is that free BC?

Is that free BC?

Customizable Huddle ones, no, they are part of the subscription.

The rhino sheet is, though as it contains the subscription rankings from the huddle, it is implied thatthe audience is meant to be Huddle Subscribers, but as it incorporates rankings from multipke other free sites, it is kept on the boards.