[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with my 2nd Pick

sandog61

I have AP as my keeper (round 1) and need help with my first selection in round 2. I don't fully understand the Tier concept, so I wanted to know if I should take Drew Brees (Tier 1 QB) that will most likely be available or a 2nd Tier RB (like Turner or Forte) or a 2nd Tier WR like Calvin Johnson? I just need help understanding how to use the Tier system....I am worried that all the Tier 1 and 2 QB's will be gone before I get to make my 2nd pick at #35...thanks in advance.

# of teams? Lineup requirements? Scoring System?

For the majority of leagues, you can wait on QB until the later rounds and still be fine. The lineup reqs, scoring system and league size will help determine where the value is to be found and targeted in the draft.

# of teams? Lineup requirements? Scoring System?

For the majority of leagues, you can wait on QB until the later rounds and still be fine. The lineup reqs, scoring system and league size will help determine where the value is to be found and targeted in the draft.

12 Team League, 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 1-K, 1-Def, PPR Scoring. (sorry for leaving that out). And to repeat I need help with how to use the Tier system, on Huddle Cheat Sheets they have Drew Brees in Tier 1, with all the RB & WR in Tier one selected in the Keeper round, should I snatch up Brees or wind up having to choose from a Tier 3 QB?