Did I pick a good team?

Irish27

It's a 10-team league. By the way, I was just offered Romo & Bowe for Cutler & Gerrard. Of course I said yes. Hopefully the league members won't reject it. This guy was the only one who did not show up for the draft and he does not like the Cowboys, thus he doesn't like Romo.

It's a 10-team league. By the way, I was just offered Romo & Bowe for Cutler & Gerrard. Of course I said yes. Hopefully the league members won't reject it. This guy was the only one who did not show up for the draft and he does not like the Cowboys, thus he doesn't like Romo.

You can't let your personal feelings get in the way. This guy has to be an idiot to do this.

sounds like one peach of a league ...

Can i get spot in your league?? Jesus if that trade doesnt get rejected, I'll be shocked.

Edited by RJV