[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball parks

Meat Face

Bier Meister:

coors

average players have monster years here and cannot replicate the numbers once they leave as highly touted power hitters.

a killer on pitchers (even quality pitchers).

this is the biggest launching pad i've ever seen.

Bier Meister:

Bier Meister:

coors

average players have monster years here and cannot replicate the numbers once they leave as highly touted power hitters.

case in point - Jeff Cirillo.... he exploded a few years back there...... came here to Seattle & signed for mass dinero & didn't even hit his weight. :D

Down Goes Frazia:

Bier Meister:

Bier Meister:

coors

case in point - Jeff Cirillo.... he exploded a few years back there...... came here to Seattle & signed for mass dinero & didn't even hit his weight. :Din fairness, cirillo was a good hitter in milwaukee before he came to denver. but yeah, he sure did stink when he went to seattle.

As I've stated on several occassions before, I haven't watched a baseball game since the Pirates lost to the Braves in the NLCS in '92, but it would seem to me that PNC Park would be one of the most hitter-friendly parks, seing as how they're trying to hit Pirate pitchers. No? shrug