[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thoughts on LJ

RJV

I had the #9 pick in a 10 team ppr league and drafted AJ then drafted Calvin Johnson for my first 2 picks. This is a week long draft because we couldn't get together for a 1 day draft. I'm going to target my next 3 picks will be RB. What are your thoughts on LJ this season? Does he have significant upside to draft him in the 4th?

P.S. I think I posted this in the wrong forum but I'm posting from my G1 phone lol.

I agree with Opie, I haven't seen, heard, or read anything between the last half of last season and this pre season to indicate that LJ is going to suddenly return to 06/07 form. There are likely better upside candidates out there...now if he slipped to the fifth round I'd probably consider him seriously there...but 3rd/4th seems like a reach with too much risk.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I am targeting K. Smith and Thomas for my next 2 picks BUT I'm just covering all my options if the ones I am targeting are taken. I always believed that one should take a starter, no matter the situation , over a backup or a 2nd guy in a RBBC.