[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Keep ?

finfin2274

I am in a Keeper league the has 6 teams (5 years running ) and a QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R format and a scoring system that allows : 1 point per completion, 1 point per reception, 1/2 point per carry, all TD =6, passing yards 25=1, and receiving and rushing yards 10=1.

My final roster last year was:

QB's : Tom Brady (NE - QB) Matt Cassel (KC - QB) Brady Quinn (Cle - QB) Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)

RB's: Matt Forte (Chi - RB),Frank Gore (SF - RB),Ryan Grant (GB - RB),Steven Jackson (StL - RB) Steve Slaton (Hou - RB) ,Carnell Williams (TB )

WR's: Andre Johnson (Hou - WR) Marques Colston (NO - WR) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)

TE's: Kevin Boss (NYG - TE) Jason Witten (Dal - TE) Bo Scaife (Ten - TE)

Defensive team & Kickers not listed-

I Have the option to keep any 3 players from any position I desire (all from same position or different) . I also have been offered a trade for Matt fFrte from the guy who has the 2nd pick in the draft. In this trade I would get his pick as well as my regular pick 5th( 2 first round picks). The league members call keepers and any individual whom didn't keep 3 players picks until he gets to 3 players then the draft starts as normal.This is also a serpentine draft.

My concerns:

Forte loosing touches & receptions , S. Jacksons durability and being keyed on due to weak team issues, & F. gore being keyed on due to QB issues.

As you can see I am very strong at all positions but........Who would you keep ? With or without the trade ?

6 teams? what is that?

since it's 2QB with bonuses for passing yards, i would be tempted to go brady and rodgers. that gives you a hugh advantage and leaves the other guys struggling to get 2 good QBs.

after that, since it's PPR, i probably take AJ. he's the #1 receiver on many boards and has tons of catches.

i then go into the draft looking for 2RBs in the first 3 rounds based on best player available.

6 teams? what is that?

since it's 2QB with bonuses for passing yards, i would be tempted to go brady and rodgers. that gives you a hugh advantage and leaves the other guys struggling to get 2 good QBs.

after that, since it's PPR, i probably take AJ. he's the #1 receiver on many boards and has tons of catches.

i then go into the draft looking for 2RBs in the first 3 rounds based on best player available.

If you go this route, which I would not be oppossed to, make the forte trade so you have two early picks. With the #2 pick, worst case you get Slaton or SJax back.