[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee & Ray Rice

BIGBOY08

Is it worth having both Baltimore RB's (Rice & McGahee) considering Baltimore had 591 rushing attempts last season and didnt really upgrade at WR this offseason.

i would take rice as a potential sleeper/upside guy but i wouldn't be concerned about handcuffing him.

I see where you're coming from but I had McGahee originally and thought the Ray Rice taking his job was fluff...A day after the draft I gave Burleson and C. Henry for Rice and Baker. I felt like it was the only smart thing considering I could potentially end up with the lesser half if Ray Rice lives up to his hype.

So let me ask this. Would you ever draft C. Johnson and L. White or Jacobs and Bradshaw or DeAngelo and J Stewart. I feel like certain situations warrant getting both. Alot of risk to put into one guy in the NFL where you're only a play away from an injury and if your back up has great potential like the ones above you win without having to give up the house to replace the injured player.

i would never draft them both.

I see where you're coming from but I had McGahee originally and thought the Ray Rice taking his job was fluff...A day after the draft I gave Burleson and C. Henry for Rice and Baker. I felt like it was the only smart thing considering I could potentially end up with the lesser half if Ray Rice lives up to his hype.

So let me ask this. Would you ever draft C. Johnson and L. White or Jacobs and Bradshaw or DeAngelo and J Stewart. I feel like certain situations warrant getting both. Alot of risk to put into one guy in the NFL where you're only a play away from an injury and if your back up has great potential like the ones above you win without having to give up the house to replace the injured player.

if i draft a handcuff, its because the guy i'm handcuffing is a stud and is the primary starter. white comes in at the goal line for cj, so i'd rather stay away from the entire situation. for the other 2 situations you list, it's more about splitting time vs. handcuffing. i'd handcuff on guys like westbrook, tomlinson, or peterson with a late round pick in the draft. white and stewart are going to go too early for sure where i could be adding more depth.

i like snagging white, bradshaw, or stewart late if they are there as a flyer vs. targeting two guys who split time. now, i can't say it would never happen, but i would not go in with that as a plan.