[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ball Hitting Scoreboard

Footballjoe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Jerra planned for everything except the game of football in his new play-house. :wacko:

so i'm going to pay $80 to sit a mile away and be staring down the game on an HD screen dominating the field of view?

i can do that at home for free ...

Yeah, but how much are nachos and a beer at your house?

so i'm going to pay $80 to sit a mile away and be staring down the game on an HD screen dominating the field of view?

i can do that at home for free ...

You could pony up and sit closer... or better yet, just invite 80,000 people over to your house and you'll have the full experience.

From Zoner Sports:

“I hit it probably a dozen times in pregame,” Craig Hentrich said. “Probably somewhere around a five-second punt is going to hit it and some of the guys in the league wouldn’t be able to punt here if it’s not raised, they’d just be non-stop hitting it. I don’t know what the people were thinking. I guess they should have tested things out before they put that thing in place. It’ll have to be raised.”

Backup punter A.J. Trapasso hit the huge HD screen during the Titans/Cowboys preseason game. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: “You don’t need to move it. You gotta be trying to do it. The rule is very clear. You just kick it over.”

From Zoner Sports:

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: “You don’t need to move it. You gotta be trying to do it. The rule is very clear. You just kick it over.”

:wacko:

What a tool. I hope they have to replay every other punt.

Can't wait for the first game where punt after punt hits the scoreboard, maybe the crowd can count along like they do in the WWE when someone keeps getting their head rammed into the turnbuckle.

Or its a new Cowboys trick play. Punt 12 consecutive do-overs and when the other team gets tired and just stops trying, run a fake.

I was having a terrible week. This story puts me on cloud nine. Unbelievable. I'm literally going to be laughing about this twenty years from now. That is the most beautiful, most expensive piece of dung in the history of this planet. Couldn't have happened to a better group. Can we just pin this thread for the next few years?

This was probably overlooked since the Cowboys were not planning on punting this season...

Agreed - all the interceptions that will be thrown by Romo will likely close to eliminate the need for even carrying a punter on the roster.