[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bowe, Housh or D Jackson (Philly)

Valhalla

I pick 11th in a funky 2 (with an option of 3 person if the criteria is met) keeper 12 man league. To further complicate things we don't do snake - I get 1.11, 2.11, , (invoked rookie keeper, so 3rd pick is gone), 4.11, etc. etc.

All the premier WR's are going to be gone when I pick.

I kept

AP

Forte

Brees

I believe that Bowe, Housh and DeSean Jackson will be available when I pick.

I REALLY like Jackson this year, but not sure I can trust him being my #1 guy. I think taking Jackson @ 1.11 is overpaying a bit, but I'm pretty sure he won't be available @ 2.11 with the lack of WR depth in the draft this year. I like Bowe as well, but am not sure of the offense they will run in KC now. Housh is alright too, but the other two are more appealing to me for whatever reason.

Out of these three, who do you think has the most #1 WR upside? I'm excellent at nabbing FA gems, so I will continually look for an upgraded #2 as the season wears on.

Thank you in advance.

PPR?

Housh

Bowe

Jackson

Non-PPR

Bowe

Housh

Jackson

I think Hasselback is in for a nice bounce back season and I think Housh is a big beneficiary of that. Non PPR however I think Bowe's nose for the endzone probably edges out Housh...though as I suspected Cassel looked like a retard last night and I think he's in for a train wreck of a season, that said Bowe put up numbers with Thigpen throwing him the ball so he's gonna get his no matter what.

Best of Luck,

WashD