[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the 2nd pick in the draft

LayLow

It seems that the first pick this year is almost a no-brainer. The 2nd pick to me seems nearly impossible.

Who are you picking if YOU get the 2nd pick and what is your reasoning for it?

It doesn't matter the type of league...converse over both if you'd like

Assuming you mean Adrian Peterson is the first pick...I think Maurice Jones Drew as #2.

Great combination of rushing, TDs, receptions, and receiving yards....the defined #1 back in a run heavy offense.

Questions are durability over the entire season as the primary ball carrier...but I think that risk is less than the risks associated with other folks in the discussion (SJax, Tomlinson, Forte, Turner, DeAngelo)

Non PPR Turner probably gets a harder look and it's probably pretty close between him and MJD.

WD

Assuming you mean Adrian Peterson is the first pick...I think Maurice Jones Drew as #2.

Great combination of rushing, TDs, receptions, and receiving yards....the defined #1 back in a run heavy offense.

Questions are durability over the entire season as the primary ball carrier...but I think that risk is less than the risks associated with other folks in the discussion (SJax, Tomlinson, Forte, Turner, DeAngelo)

Non PPR Turner probably gets a harder look and it's probably pretty close between him and MJD.

WD

Yeah, i was thinking that. WIth turner, he could get shut down rushing the ball and would not contribute much some weeks while MJD would at least get some receiving yards. If Turner had more cake defenses on his schedule...i would probably take him. Right now I am leaning MJD

In 1 of my leagues Petereson might fall to either 3rd or 4th pick most likely so it isn't as much of a no brainer as you think.

Drew is going to go #1 and after that the guy picking 2nd is torn between Turner, Williams and Peterson.