[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall left behind

Henry Muto

Are you watching the game? If so, did you see the out to Scheffler in the end zone that was about 1 foot too low and had no zip on it? SEA's CB jumped the route and would have gone 100 yds the other way if the ball hadn't gone through his hands (and Scheffler almost made one hell of a catch of the tipped ball). That should have been a repeat of last week.

Orton still looks shaky.

He looks adequate to me; but I'm not a Denver homer.

Meh. That int was like a hail mary int. It was 4th, and it didn't matter.

Overall, I think the offense looks much sharper. Defense too. But, its preseason.

if he takes a sack or throws an inc.... sea has poor field position. that int gives it to sea on the 20. could have mattered if den d could hold and force a punt.

offense is making orton look good imo. a lot of adjustments by receivers or short passes. i am not seeing a lot of positive out of orton. i still think he is an average qb.

Edited by Bier Meister

offense is making orton look good imo. a lot of adjustments by receivers or short passes. i am not seeing a lot of positive out of orton. i still think he is an average qb.

Well yea, but this has to be considerable improvement from what I was hearing about last week? I mean, Hass isn't exactly throwing bee-bees all over the field every play either. He's had the benefit of a a couple of nice grabs and several long runs after more than a couple dump offs.

Well yea, but this has to be considerable improvement from what I was hearing about last week? I mean, Hass isn't exactly throwing bee-bees all over the field every play either. He's had the benefit of a a couple of nice grabs and several long runs after more than a couple dump offs.

i give hass the benefit of the doubt based on his history. when orton was in chi, i thought he was saved often by his wr's and te's.

i give hass the benefit of the doubt based on his history. when orton was in chi, i thought he was saved often by his wr's and te's.

How bad/good/adequate is Denver's D at generating a pass rush with their front 4? Seattle's O-line has a lot of young talent that may be coming into it's own; but it's a huge question mark. The big fear up here is that without Walter Jones, Seattle may get eaten alive all year by any and everyone.

i think dawkins and a healthy bailey is really helping that d line, plus i like that they have been pretty agressive (with the 9ers last week also). the actually might be improving..... i didn't think that would happen with the way mcgrubber handled defensive personnel (draft & fa). interesting to see if OC will pick up on this and run more traps, draws, and screens to offset the rush.

Meh. That int was like a hail mary int. It was 4th, and it didn't matter.

Overall, I think the offense looks much sharper. Defense too. But, its preseason.

I'm less discouraged about the goofy int than I am about the fact that they didn't try to run the ball in that close to the goal line, especially with Hillis and Jordan. I would like to see more commitment to running the ball.

Matter of fact? Could you point me to the section of the CBA that would allow DEN to do that?

No, I don't have a copy. I should have typed IMO instead of "matter of fact". Then you would'nt have taken it so literally I guess.

Maybe Orton needs to be suspended until he learns the playbook...

My post was'nt based on athletic ability. It was based on who's been going to work everyday and trying to quietly go about doing what they're paid alot of money to do.

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys