[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#3 Pick

blakeas

Thanks! I cant really find stragies of who to draft for in a 10 team TD league - Why is MJD ranked so low?

If Turner falls to you in a TD league with bonus points for 100+ yards I think you have to take him...

LT is more valuable in....more advanced scoring systems

Best of Luck,

WashD

To be frank, the TD only leagues really are dying out...more a facet of the fact there are so many internet sites that track scoring etc, so the manual work of the old commish is largely gone, allowing for more complex scoring systems.

As far as specific cheat sheets at least, if you are a member of the Huddle you can use their "My Huddle" feature to input your leagues scoring and they'll play out the projected stats and cheat sheets using those numbers...that can be a useful tool.

Strategically this may be obvious but your looking for the guys that get in the Endzone lol....RBs tend to be more predictable in their TD rates so draft RB over WR.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Edit

Not sure about where you are seeing MJD ranked low in TD only, I'd imagine he's right at the top after Peterson and arguably ahead of Peterson as he's going to get receiving TDs as well as rushing TDs.

Edited by WashingtonD

I have a TD only league I started in 1990 and is still running strong this year our 20th season. Not 1 point has been giving for a single yard in our 19 year history so far and I am guessing it will always be that way. So they are out there even though they are few.

I have the 4 pick and I am debating between Turner and Moss. Moss is the #1 ranked TD only WR according to Fantasy Index a very highly respectable magazine.

The beauty of a TD only league is you can get TD RB's that fall and score as much as the 1st round backs in most years. So I have always gone WR heavy in this league and it works out pretty well so far.

In my 19 years I have never finished with a losing record. 19 straight years of 7-7 or better with 17 playoff apperances.

Look at last year Jacobs and L-White could be had in the later rounds because they were not sexy picks coming into last year.

At WR it is very hard to find consistent TD guys so the top 4 or 5 WR's are worth even more.

I know it is a tough call to take a WR but I am thinking about it even as high as 4.

anybody you suggest for RB's in a TD league that can be had later?

I have a TD only league I started in 1990 and is still running strong this year our 20th season. Not 1 point has been giving for a single yard in our 19 year history so far and I am guessing it will always be that way. So they are out there even though they are few.

I have the 4 pick and I am debating between Turner and Moss. Moss is the #1 ranked TD only WR according to Fantasy Index a very highly respectable magazine.

The beauty of a TD only league is you can get TD RB's that fall and score as much as the 1st round backs in most years. So I have always gone WR heavy in this league and it works out pretty well so far.

In my 19 years I have never finished with a losing record. 19 straight years of 7-7 or better with 17 playoff apperances.

Look at last year Jacobs and L-White could be had in the later rounds because they were not sexy picks coming into last year.

At WR it is very hard to find consistent TD guys so the top 4 or 5 WR's are worth even more.

I know it is a tough call to take a WR but I am thinking about it even as high as 4.