[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB or WR

Patatohead

I have the #2 and #3 pick this year in my league. Likely, AP or MOJO will go as #1, so I'll pick up which one is left. My question is should I go for another top RB like Turner or grab Moss because WR's are a little thin this year?

We are a points for yardage(1 for 10) and scoring only league; no points for receptions. My draft is tonight, so any help would be appreciated.

Mr Potatohead

I have the #2 and #3 pick this year in my league. Likely, AP or MOJO will go as #1, so I'll pick up which one is left. My question is should I go for another top RB like Turner or grab Moss because WR's are a little thin this year?

We are a points for yardage(1 for 10) and scoring only league; no points for receptions. My draft is tonight, so any help would be appreciated.

Mr Potatohead

How'd you get the #2 and #3 picks? I'm assuming this is a redraft since AP and MJD will be available and you had to trade maybe a 2nd round pick and more to get the #2 and #3? Anyway I would get MJD and Forte. (afterall that has to be the reason why you would trade for 2 high picks like that.) Turner had over 370 carries last year vs some vanilla defenses so I think he carries a little more risk than MJD and Forte. I'm not saying he's not good because I think he is but let's see him do it one more time against some tougher Ds in 09. WR is not thin in my opinion. There are quite a few mid and late rounders that will break out this year.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=292461

How'd you get the #2 and #3 picks? I'm assuming this is a redraft since AP and MJD will be available and you had to trade maybe a 2nd round pick and more to get the #2 and #3? Anyway I would get MJD and Forte. (afterall that has to be the reason why you would trade for 2 high picks like that.) Turner had over 370 carries last year vs some vanilla defenses so I think he carries a little more risk than MJD and Forte. I'm not saying he's not good because I think he is but let's see him do it one more time against some tougher Ds in 09. WR is not thin in my opinion. There are quite a few mid and late rounders that will break out this year.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=292461

I'm #2 in the draft order this year, and I traded AP last year for a 1st round pick this year which turned out to be #3. I'll check Forte's schedule. What about Jackson?