[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Number Two Pick

Sportsfan26

I have the number two pick in a 12 Team NON-PPR League. Most mock drafts and cheat sheets show Performance PPR. I heard that Michael Turner might be the best gamble in this type of leaue. Most Mocks have MJD and The Huddle has LT2. Then there is Forte and Jackson. I appreciate any assistance. I have a great opportunity and don't want to waste it.

I have the number two pick in a 12 Team NON-PPR League. Most mock drafts and cheat sheets show Performance PPR. I heard that Michael Turner might be the best gamble in this type of leaue. Most Mocks have MJD and The Huddle has LT2. Then there is Forte and Jackson. I appreciate any assistance. I have a great opportunity and don't want to waste it.

I have #2 pick as well in the same type of league and I am going MJD all the way. However, you could make the argument to pick MJD, Turner, or Forte at this spot so I guess it is whoever tickles your fancy. Personally, I like MJD because I think he has the most upside of the three, although that might be a personal opinion.

I wholeheartedly recommend not even considering taking LT at #2. It is my opinion that he should only be considered end of round 1/beginning of round 2.

Hope this helps!

MJD

Turner

Forte is how I rank em in a non PPR. In a ppr I would just swap with Turner and Forte. MJD can rack up yds in the pass or run game so even if he has a tough matchup he'll still produce. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=292461

Not much else to add. It is essentially a 4-man grouping this year at the top with AP, MJD, MT and MF, and it greatly comes down to personal opinion on how to rank them. In PPRs, generally AP and MT take hits as MJD and MF are more heavily involved in the passing game, in non-PPR, you often see Turner in the #2/3 spot.

There is no clear cut choice based on situation out of those 4. Me personally, I think MJD and Forte have better shots at matching or improving on last year's numbers while Turner will struggle to do the same. Gun to my head, I take MJD but I almost prefer to have the #3 pick so I don't have to make that choice.