[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starter Dilemna: Ryan Grant v. Knoshawn Moreno

Dnulsen

Gents-

I'm in a standard 15 yds/pt, td/6 pt league for rushers, and am trying to figure out for week 1 if it's better to start Ryan Grant at Chi city or Knoshawn Moreno against a supposedly retooled Cinci D as my number 2 back (Matt Forte at 1, knock on wood). I also have Larry Johnson from the waiver wire, but at Baltimore that seems like a long shot.

I'm feeling Ryan Grant, until Moreno proves himself. Ideas? Any thoughts help, and I'd be happy to return the favor and post on your topics.

Much love

Dave

Gents-

I'm in a standard 15 yds/pt, td/6 pt league for rushers, and am trying to figure out for week 1 if it's better to start Ryan Grant at Chi city or Knoshawn Moreno against a supposedly retooled Cinci D as my number 2 back (Matt Forte at 1, knock on wood). I also have Larry Johnson from the waiver wire, but at Baltimore that seems like a long shot.

I'm feeling Ryan Grant, until Moreno proves himself. Ideas? Any thoughts help, and I'd be happy to return the favor and post on your topics.

Much love

Dave

I also Have Grant as my #2 with Jacobs at # 1...I plan on riding the Grant train this year. I was able to get through to Jamey Eisenberg AND Michael Fabiano during thier weekly live chats, and both are expecting Grant to have a massive year this year, and exceeding everyone's expectations.

Gents-

Much love

Dave

I don't think there is any question really. Go with your gut and start Ryan Grant and don't look back. I agree with your hunch...wait on Moreno until he shows hes worth playing.

Grant.

Week 1 is coming up fast and Moreno has been hurt so Grant will be more at full speed anyway. However, by week 6 when you ask this question again, I think the answer at that time could be Moreno especially in a ppr.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=292461

Edited by Asskickas