[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Draft

steveack

12 team keeper league, we keep 4 players (1 player per 4 rounds). PPR, 1 pnt per 10 yrds rushing & recieving, 1 pnt per 25 passing, 6 pnts per touchdown, 2 pnts per tackle, ect, ect. Just started idp this year in a secondary draft so we didn't have keepers for that.

Starting;

Aaron Rodgers

Marion Barber

Darren McFadden

Larry Fitzgerald

Gregg Jennings

Roddy White

Jason Witten

David Akers

Cowbays Special Teams (kick return, punt return yars only 1 pnt per 20 yards)

Brian Orakpo

Jonathan Vilma

Barrett Ruud

Gibril Wilson

Bench;

Matt Hasslebeck

Donald Brown

Cedric Benson

Eddie Royal

Jermichael Finley

John Kasay

Dolphins ST

Darryl Tapp

Bradie James

Quintin Mikell

Bart Scott

who were your keeper? your first 3 WRs and Barber? team is very good for a 10 team league so great for a 12 team league. Almost looks fake or the rest of the teams don't know what they are doing, if it weren't for the 4 keepers. White and Jennings were probably taken in the 4th thru 6th round last year?

My keepers were Jennings who I got & kept in the 4th, Rodgers in the 6th, White slid until the 10th last year & kept him & picked up Royal as a free agent after week 1 last year and kept him. We could also trade players for picks and what not so I traded DeShaun Jackson (drafted him in the 15th last year) to someone to exchange picks in the 3rd, I went from the 3.11 to the 3.1 spot and grabbed Witten. I had the overall 3rd pick and got Fitz. The keepers made it interesting, very few top tier players left for each position and everybody would take a run at them so I just went the other way, worked out nice:) There was one guy in the league who didn't have a clue he took Jehrico Cotchery in the 2nd, other than that everyone is fairly knowledgable or had some good help.