[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinions on possible trade?

Phinsider09

16 team league, 16 man rosters: RB) 1-kevin smith, 2-jonathen stewart, Bench-rashard mendenhall, sammy morris, and tashard choice

WR) 1-fitzgerald, 2-royal, Bench-breaston, chris henry, and greg camarillo

trade- give up: breaston and morris

recieve: earnest graham and justin gage

Im looking at graham to upgrade at RB because stewart is often injured and mendenhall is unproven. I like breaston as my 3 reciever but i dont necesarily need to hold on to him becuase my starters are solid and i like chris henry as a sleeper this year. plus gage isnt anything exciting but he can be a solid enough fill in for byes or injuries at my 3 spot.

What do you think of this trade?

I'd do it. I think Graham has lots of upside. Yeah the RB situation in Tampa is a mess....but he ran well when he was given the opportunity.....it could happen again. I'm always a fan of RB depth....especially in a 16 team league. WRs....there always seems to be someone on the waiver wire you can find in a pinch.....not so much with RBs. I also like Henry as a solid sleeper pick this year. If he can stay out of trouble.....he could be golden.