[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with a trade. Keeper league, just got asked for a last minute trade.

chocula

Another person wants to make the following trade with me:

I give up:

Larry Fitzgerald

Another player - probably Matt Ryan (Can be anyone, but must be one of my beter picks)

I get:

Ryan Grant

Chris Johnson

I am in a keeper league, where we keep 4 players. For the most part, it sounds like most of the top notch running backs will be kept.

Below is my team:

Who I plan to keep:

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR

Who I am not sure if I should keep or not:

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Bush, Reggie NOS RB

The rest of my team:

Edwards, Trent BUF QB (P)

Fargas, Justin OAK RB (Q)

Hightower, Tim ARI RB ®

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Clayton, Mark BAL WR (Q)

Curtis, Kevin PHI WR

Ginn Jr., Ted MIA WR

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR ®

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Scaife, Bo TEN TE

Carney, John NYG PK

Rackers, Neil ARI PK

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

I'd nix that trade even though getting Chris Johnson is pretty sexy. I would also throw Brandon Marshall back into the pool and keep Dallas Clark and Tim Hightower.

Giving you:

Rodgers

Fitz

Clark

Hightower

Use your 1st pick on a RB. Can you trade picks? If you're that intent on landing Chris Johnson, fire back a counter asking for a 2nd or 3rd round pick instead of Grant. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd nix that trade even though getting Chris Johnson is pretty sexy. I would also throw Brandon Marshall back into the pool and keep Dallas Clark and Tim Hightower.

Giving you:

Rodgers

Fitz

Clark

Hightower

Use your 1st pick on a RB. Can you trade picks? If you're that intent on landing Chris Johnson, fire back a counter asking for a 2nd or 3rd round pick instead of Grant. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you think Hightower will do anything this year? He was terrible last year. I never gave him a 2nd thought until your post.

I think Marshall has to much potential to let go. I have him in a keeper leauge as well and didn't think twice about keeping him. If he plays, don't care who its with, he's gonna be an above average receiver and with the right team/situation, an elite receiver easily. I also have Fitz so I might be slightly biased. Arizona has a gravy schedule this season, not to mention, it's Larry Fitzgerald, does it matter who he plays against. I say keep Addai and handcuff Donald Brown. Just my 2 cents.