[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in car trunk

MustOfBeenDrunk

i love the post from someone on the site

Lady to the cops, "1st I was gonna do it, then I decided not to do it, then I decided to do it, then I decided not to do it, then I decided to do it, then I decided............." LMAO

Funny, for some reason my interpretation of the article was that she's a Packers fan.

Yeah.

They can't let it go. He's on another team. Bummer.

It will all work out when the Vikes take the NFC North. Then there will be a slew of excuses, it was Brett's fault again. TT is a genius.

Let's see what the Pack does against a real team with both an Offense and Defense. This is preseason and they haven't proven anything.

How many teams look good in Preseason and fall during regular?

That will be the test.

Yeah.

They can't let it go. He's on another team. Bummer.

It will all work out when the Vikes take the NFC North. Then there will be a slew of excuses, it was Brett's fault again. TT is a genius.

Let's see what the Pack does against a real team with both an Offense and Defense. This is preseason and they haven't proven anything.

How many teams look good in Preseason and fall during regular?

That will be the test.

Really. When he was on the Jets it wasn't a problem. I'll write you down now as a Vikings fan.

Funny, for some reason my interpretation of the article was that she's a Packers fan.

Geez you're right. That's even worse. There are some pretty strange football fans in this country.

I guess the rioting soccer fans in Europe are even worse. At least football is a real sport.

So she has killing a goat and had it painted purple and a "4" shaved into is side first?

And they say Packers fans are crazy for wearing foam cheese on their heads.

You must have missed the part of the story where the family was from Wisconsin heading towards the twin cities. Winona is just across the river bordering Wisconsin, FYI.