[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Lightning

Hugh 0ne

Great series, great finish, great hockey.

Congratultions to Brad Richards for winning the Conn Smythe, deservedly so.

Hey Cyclones, guess you boys will have to wait another year to try to bring Lord Stanley's Cup back to Canada, eh? :P

BTW, when did Jarome Iginla turn into a little whiner. He whined about the LeCavalier boarding call and the St. Louis boarding call, both of which were the right call IMO. I guess he was frustrated from carrying the team on his shoulders all season long. Still, could have showed a bit more class. I guess he's been hanging around with Gretzky too much. wink

One more thing, congratulations to the Calgary Flames for a helluva run. They put up a great fight, and deserve a lot of credit. thumbs_u

And Jarome Iginla is a stud, make no mistake about it. I also understand that emotions run high during playoff hockey. I just thought he could have acted a little bit differently when those penalties were called, that's my only point. Really didn't mean to bash the guy as he really seems like a class act, both on and off the ice. thumbs_u

Kudos to the Lightning! applause

Coming back and winning the last two was a feat. Brad Richards was a fitting winner of the Conn Smythe.

How 'bout Lecavalier's stickhandling on that second goal? take_a_b

And Habby's save on Leopold with about 4 minutes left? thumbs_u

Great finish, NHL, now get to the bargaining table and hammer something out soon! I want to draft my Huddle on the Puddle team in October, not February!!

LegFuJohnson:

Next time, don't skate around with the Campbell trophy, Iggy.

yep.... bad, bad juju. smash

I'm most happy for Dave Andrechuk....... kinda like the Ray Bourque deal with the Lanche a few years back. 22 years & 1700+ games & finally hoists the cup at the age of 40. Gotta be a incredible feeling. thumbs_u

Great run, great series - can't believe I didn't end up going to game 7 (had a line on tickets, but it blew up about 5pm)

I still gotta say I think Habby got robbed on the MVP. Yes, Richards was really good, but Habby had a 1.0 GA through the first 10 games or so, and constantly kept them in games that they were being outplayed (games 5 and 6 of the finals for instance).

Parade is going right by my office tomorrow - will be going out to watch...

Congrats to Tampa Bay! cool_thu

Playoff hockey seems to be so dynamic with teams coming back from seemingly insurmountable series leads etc., unlike basketball and baseball. What a great series!

Now, let's see if the union can screw up talks in the offseason and put hockey back in the basement. angry