[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Visanthe Shiancoe - Greg Olsen

BearBroncos

Shiancoe had a decent year last year with two amazing games under Jackson but I want to get your opinion how he will fair under the arm of Farve? I still think he is a great TE and personally think that he will either be a serious go too for Farve or Farve will do what he did in NY and pretty much try to find his receivers.

When he was with GB, he threw to his TE's pretty well but this just aint the same ole Farve.

Opinions?

Just to add, I think under Cutler, poor Greg Olsen will see even lesses touches than he did last year. Would like your opinion on Olsen as well.

Shiancoe had a decent year last year with two amazing games under Jackson but I want to get your opinion how he will fair under the arm of Farve? I still think he is a great TE and personally think that he will either be a serious go too for Farve or Farve will do what he did in NY and pretty much try to find his receivers.

When he was with GB, he threw to his TE's pretty well but this just aint the same ole Farve.

Opinions?

Just to add, I think under Cutler, poor Greg Olsen will see even lesses touches than he did last year. Would like your opinion on Olsen as well.

Why will Olsen see less touches?

Why will Olsen see less touches?

Statistically, Cutler does not utilize his TE's as much and with Greg Olsen sharing the load with Desmond Clark, I can only see Olsens production slide further and further. Olsen is a good TE but I think he will be a fantasy flop this year (IMHO).

Statistically, Cutler does not utilize his TE's as much and with Greg Olsen sharing the load with Desmond Clark, I can only see Olsens production slide further and further. Olsen is a good TE but I think he will be a fantasy flop this year (IMHO).

IMHO Olsen will be a top 4 TE, simply because Cutler has nobody else to throw to in the 5-15 yd range and Desmond is only in on 2 TE sets, that's not sharing time

IMHO Olsen will be a top 4 TE, simply because Cutler has nobody else to throw to in the 5-15 yd range and Desmond is only in on 2 TE sets, that's not sharing time

You actually have a great point. Chicago is extremely weak in the WR slot and Hester is a marginal receiver at best. Problem being, Cutler likes to go deep and only occasionally hits the slot. He was notorious for checking off designed 3 step drop plays and going deep (hence many of his interceptions). Granted, this is a rookie mistake but I just don't see Cutler and his arrogance breaking this trend.

You actually have a great point. Chicago is extremely weak in the WR slot and Hester is a marginal receiver at best. Problem being, Cutler likes to go deep and only occasionally hits the slot. He was notorious for checking off designed 3 step drop plays and going deep (hence many of his interceptions). Granted, this is a rookie mistake but I just don't see Cutler and his arrogance breaking this trend.

:wacko: I think Cutler runs the plays that are called by his OC...and in Denver when you have Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal dominating opposing secondaries, you chuck it down field.

There is a question of how well Cutler can adapt to a more Bears-like offensive style, but if the OC is calling first reads for Olsen then Cutler will throw them. THere's no way he is going to trust Hester and Bennett the way he trusted Marshall and Royal.

Edited by Caveman_Nick