[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Critique my team

dustin20

Okay, I already got some feedback on one of my teams but I'm in 3 leauges so here is my second team.

Once again its standard scoring, I start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, 1 k, 1 dst

My roster is as follows

qb: Kurt Warner, Jay Cutler

rb: Maurice Jones-Drew, Clinton Portis, Julius Jones

wr: TJ Houshmandzadeh, Steve Smith (carolina), Laveranues Coles, Devin Hester, Steve Smith (NY)

te: Dallas Clark, John Carlson

K: Nate Kaeding

DST: Chargers

I tried trading Warner for another rb but nobody seemed to be interested even a guy who has Kyle Orton as his qb so now I'm just in a holding position.

But does anybody see any holes on this team I should try to fix, concerns?

You don't need Carlson, but I found myself taking him as well as a value pick late. You do need more depth at running back. So, you can take a gamble on a sleeper like Bernard Scott or Glen Coffee. I'd rather wait for a few weeks to pass until someone gets desperate for a TE or QB and take advantage of your strength there. Don't think you'll get good value until the season (and injuries) start happening.

-Heroes

Yea I know I don't need Carlson, believe it or not I picked him up off of waivers...I thought I could trade him later in the season like you said. I agree with your analysis that I could use some depth @ rb but there really are no free agent rbs with any value. Thats why I wanted to trade but nobody is biting...I think your right and I'll have to wait until later in the season and trade one of my qbs and probably Carlson for another rb because a couple teams are loaded @ rb but have not depth at the other positions and I think I have great depth @ wr, te, and qb...all of them are starters and both my tes are used more for their recieving ability.

Thanks for the advice.

Okay, I already got some feedback on one of my teams but I'm in 3 leauges so here is my second team.

Once again its standard scoring, I start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, 1 k, 1 dst

My roster is as follows

qb: Kurt Warner, Jay Cutler

rb: Maurice Jones-Drew, Clinton Portis, Julius Jones

wr: TJ Houshmandzadeh, Steve Smith (carolina), Laveranues Coles, Devin Hester, Steve Smith (NY)

te: Dallas Clark, John Carlson

K: Nate Kaeding

DST: Chargers

I tried trading Warner for another rb but nobody seemed to be interested even a guy who has Kyle Orton as his qb so now I'm just in a holding position.

But does anybody see any holes on this team I should try to fix, concerns?

I do not like your back at all. MJD is the only weapon they have in Jville teams will stack the box on him/ Garrard to Holt scares no team in this league. The Jones pick is bad too, the Hawks run game is horrible and if they are in the Red Zone they will be more inclined to use Duckett. They also just signed edge I think Seattle will be RB by committee. Portis if he holds up has potential. WRs are average at best I see little chance of success with this team.