[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I pick up Chester Taylor

rebuster

Im in a 12 team non-PPR, non-keeper, standard league. Recently another owner put Chester Taylor on waivers. I would like to pick him up but I woould have cut someone and I'm not sure if he's worth it. I only have 3 WR's so I cant cut any (2 of them are Fitgerald and R Moss). Here are the RB's I have now: M Lynch BUF, F Jackson BUF, T hightower ARI, C Wells ARI, R Rice BAL, R Bush NO, and D Brown IND. "Please" help me with this, Thank You.

I'd drop Jackson and pick up Taylor...as a back-up Taylor has more potential over the entire season in my opinion and Lynch is out for what 3 weeks, maybe 4 I can't remember.

To be perfectly honest though I think your entire rb core could use and upgrade...you might think about a trade...none of those guys are featured backs and most of them will be hard pressed to hit 700 yds.