[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 List

matt770

The rules are simple: pick the 5 famous women you'd most like to sleep with, in no particular order. Then, if you are ever met with the opportunity, you can help yourself and it's not considered cheating on your significant other. However, beware -- she gets to keep a list of her own. It's fun if your wife/gf is open-minded, but be damn sure she is before you bring it up. :wacko:

It's even more fun to compare lists with your buddies because they surprise you with less obvious choices. Guys have more diverse tastes than most women (or the media) realize, when being completely honest. Great topic for poker nights when guys have a few drinks and start throwing out Mariah Carey or Judge Judy.

I look for the girls who would be cool to hang out with in addition to being hot. A pretty face and body are a dime a dozen when you're talking about celebs. Others look purely at the physical assets, nothing wrong with that.

Mine would be:

1. Hayden Panettiere - sweet and fresh-faced type of hotness, with an edge of sexiness. A few drinks, maybe a puff or two and I bet she's a huge freak.

2. Khloe Kardashian - Great curves, and seems like she would be up for just about anything. Just dumb enough to be entertaining without being annoying, and easy to talk into doing things. Cooler and less uptight than her sister, with a similar ass.

3. Scarlett Johanssen - love that smoky voice, amazing rack and great lips. Seems very down to earth for an actress.

4. Danielle Fishel - played Topanga on Boy Meets World. Another one with great curves and great pair of lips. Had a DUI, so obviously knows how to party.

5. Bar Rafaeli - hottest girl on this list by far -- but I caught her on Letterman and she seems pretty normal with a great sense of humor. Great accent too, fun to imagine her screaming your name.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep with or hang out with?

You referenced both. and there's a big difference between the two IMO.

I find a woman's personality contributes greatly to her sexiness, so I mentioned that as a one of the criteria for my list. Other guys love bitches, or they prefer to completely discount everything but the physical act itself for the purposes of this list, which again is fine.

I like to imagine a chance meeting on an elevator in Vegas, small talk, laughs, drinks, then back to the room. Next day, you're on a plane back home to the missus. The premise is that you were faced with your ultimate fantasy and were given a dispensation from the penalties of cheating. You have to put yourself in an alternate universe because in this one, guilt and consequences would ensue.

Sleep with or hang out with?

You referenced both. and there's a big difference between the two IMO.

Mine are:

1. Bar Rafaeli (also makes my list)

2. Megan Fox

3. Jessica Alba

4. Emmanuelle Chriqui

5. Adriana Lima

Augh, I didn't think about her. Cid is right, picking 5 is tough.

At the risk of being a wet blanket, I have never understood why men, after the age of early 30s or so, especially if in a relationship, spend time thinking about this kind of stuff. Like the Hottie tournament or whatever that goes on here after football season.

At this point in my life, I pretty much know I'm not gonna hook up with a hot, young actress and I love the woman I have. Sometimes I have thoughts about women that are available to me but that's different. Thoughts, not action.

:oldfartthinking:

At the risk of being a wet blanket, I have never understood why men, after the age of early 30s or so, especially if in a relationship, spend time thinking about this kind of stuff. Like the Hottie tournament or whatever that goes on here after football season.

At this point in my life, I pretty much know I'm not gonna hook up with a hot, young actress and I love the woman I have. Sometimes I have thoughts about women that are available to me but that's different. Thoughts, not action.

That is pretty much how I feel as well.

Do you ever dream about scoring a Super Bowl winning touchdown or hitting a World Series winning home run?

Or, do you just relive scoring 4 touchdowns in a high school game?

I definitely agree to a certain extent, but this can be a hilarious and revealing discussion amongst a group of guys. It's just a fantasy that even committed men often have and IMO, is normal and healthy. I also get a kick out of my wife talking about actors she finds hot.

On a side note, I know I must be committed and happily so, because opportunities now that would have been a no-brainer in the past are now out of the question, without a shred of regret of what I missed out on. Maybe the top 5 discussion is uncomfortable if you don't feel the same?

1. Jessica Biel

2. Megan Fox

3. Denise Milani

4. Jessica Alba

5. Kim Kardashian (can't think of anyone else right now)

For those that don't know Denise Milani here you go.

:sigh:

Have to remove Khloe and add Denise. That is just ridiculous right there. No way those are real though.

Her claim to fame is that they are real. I'd have to test drive them to be sure.

I need to understand how Eastern European women transformed from stocky, ruddy-faced, cow-milking, vodka-swilling, muumuu-wearing old hags, to suddenly every other one is a freaking supermodel? I take it the former generalization was off the mark??