[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 List

matt770

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, not saying that girls not cute. Not saying that I'd kick her out of bed. But top 5?! Top 5?!

Dude. There are Olsen twins, Williams sisters, and Suzy Kolber on guys' lists and you're calling me out on Amanda Bynes???

There is no accounting for taste, that's why this is an awesome topic.

Dude. There are Olsen twins, Williams sisters, and Suzy Kolber on guys' lists and you're calling me out on Amanda Bynes???

There is no accounting for taste, that's why this is an awesome topic.

I didn't read enough to bag on the Olsens, Kolber, or Venus Will calls, and before she put on the extry lbs, Serena, while not on my top 5, would not merit any argument from me, 'cause she would have certainly made my top 25 or so. Just for the tussle if nothing else.

I'd have a hell of a time picking 5 and my criteria may be a bit different. First off, I either need to hear them talk or watch them move. That moves athletes and actresses far ahead of models. Then there's all time or right now? I mean, I recall thinking I was born too late seeing Ursula Andress or looking at the album cover of Irma Thomas down at Muscle Shoals knowing either would tear me apart were I lucky enough to get in the way.

Assuming we're talking right now and in no particular order...

I like watching Megan Fox fix a car

Maggie Gyllenhall make bread

Selma Hayak walk

Padma Lakshmi eat a burger

and Scarlett Johannsen do pretty much anything.

ETA...

Or Sophie Moone tickle <<<filter (def NSFW)

Edited by detlef

Then there's all time or right now?

This is a good point...... I used to have this poster on my wall during my high school years: :D

I used to have dreams of her coming out of the poster and joining me in bed.

"I wanna have some fun....move my body all night long.....working hard every day......I ain't going home no way" :wacko:

Removing Khloe, adding Amanda Bynes. (Probably not work safe)

Thank you.

My first thought when I read that name was "Wasnt she a Disney show or the chick who played a boy in some kiddie soccer movie or something?" :wacko:

Then I clicked the link. Then I google-imaged her...DAMN! :D

Girl's all grown up now :D

This is a good point...... I used to have this poster on my wall during my high school years: :D

I used to have dreams of her coming out of the poster and joining me in bed.

"I wanna have some fun....move my body all night long.....working hard every day......I ain't going home no way" :wacko:

Good thing you didn't know she was a lesbian back then. That would deflate the old codpiece.